Mine Health and Safety Act, 29 of 1996
& Occupational Health and Safety Act, 85 of 1993
- Legal Appointment training
- Legal Liability training
- Overview of each Act, including regulations
Stef Viljoen conducts legal compliance assessments in order to determine a Client’s compliance with environmental or health and safety related legislation. Legal compliance assessments can either be comprehensive or risk-based. This is done by conducting either an on-site assessment or a desk-top assessment, depending on a Client’s needs.
Consulting services include amongst others:
- Legal opinion writing;
- Legal appointments, which include the drafting of letters of appointment, reviewing of existing letters of appointment as well as providing legal advice on the appointment structure of a company;
- Environmental, health and safety legal registers;
- Compilation of checklists etc.
- Providing legal advice on health and safety matters.